Apply ITT Australia’s world-class, local customer engineered pump upgrades and eliminate waste energy costs by as much as 40% efficiency improvement.
We commit ourselves to providing a spares support service which satisfies even the most demanding of customer requirements. We understand the criticality of spares availability and can supply a vast range of OEM replacement parts, to suit our range of products, directly from stock and reengineered replacement parts for obsolete pumps or pumps requiring improved performance.
Standard spares quotation response times are industry best-in-class. Ontime delivery of our goods is consistantly higher than all major competitors.
- All pump selections and technical reviews are done locally in Australia
- Better customer support
- Local decision making i.e. faster turnarounds during technical reviews
- All pump upgrades and retrofits are done locally in Australia with support from global ITT engineering community
- All design and drafting work is done locally in Creo 4
- Site support, site surveys and RCA performed by local engineering team
- Not limited to ITT products
- We can work with you to define project and technical scope
- Free of charge Rotating Equipment Health surveys
- Free of charge Energy Consumption audits
- Route Cause Analysis and System Curve Analysis
- Inventory Analysis (critical operational needs)
- OEM experienced 3D scanning and re-engineering in house with the knowledge of parts failure modes, hydraulics core competency and equipment metallurgy (CFD-FEA modeling)